Thursday, February 23, 2012

Episode 7 Now Online

Sounds of Knoxville Theatre - Episode 7 is now online!  This is a very short episode this week, as I catch everyone up on several new productions opening this weekend as well as others that are continuing.  I also tease a few upcoming interviews as well.  Enjoy!



No time to listen now?  Download the entire podcast here!

You can also subscribe to the podcast by email: enter your email address in the blank on the right of the screen to receive notifications by email of new episodes.

NOTE: I noticed in the last episode that I exceeded my bandwidth limit for downloading the actual MP3 file, although the streaming version seemed to continue to work.  I apologize if that occurs again with this episode - please let me know if you have trouble accessing the podcast (soundsofknoxvilletheatre@yahoo.com).

No comments: